About Me

header ads

You're My Boss Opens April 4

You're My Boss Opens in cinemas nationwide beginning on April 4



"An unlikely team-up" that's what some people pointed out when asked what do they think about the latest movie offering of Star Cinema. 

"You're my boss" stars Coco Martin and Toni Gonzaga. This comedy/ love story between the boss and the employee plot has long been used and abused.  I lost count already how many movies I've watched with this kind of theme.  I wonder what new things or gimmick/s are they going to do just to make the moviegoers come and pay just to watch the movie.

Coco Martin's acting prowess has long been proven in his past dramatic movies and teleserye. Meanwhile, no one can question Toni G's comedic timing. Both actors are bankable and has a very good acting ability.  The bosses of Star Cinema must have seen something on their team-up that they gambled on this unlikely pair.

Directed by Antoinette Jardolin.

Post a Comment

0 Comments