About Me

header ads

Sharon And Regine To Share Stage in Iconic Concert

“Iconic,” is Mega star's Sharon Cuneta’s first back-to-back concert with the Asia's songbird Regine Velasquez-Alcasid set on October 18 and 19 at Smart Araneta Coliseum (call 911-5555 for tickets). Sharon and Regine are expected to sing around nineteen duets more or less including medley songs.


The two singers pointed out that they'll be doing a collaboration, not a competition. “It’s apples and oranges. Instead of comparing us, the people can look forward to two different styles coming together. I hope they appreciate that,” she said, adding that she has always been aware of her strengths and weaknesses as a singer.

“I’m an alto, so my voice is lower. Regine can hit all the notes. But I have my own style. I know my limits. I put my heart into it—as will as Regine,” she said.

You ought to watch Sharon and Regine's concert because Sharon will be retiring soon.  For more information please read my next blog. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments