About Me

header ads

Tony Labrusca is Insecure?

Who would have thought that someone as perfect as Tony Labrusca would still admit about his insecurities?



I got to cover Tony yesterday, July 27, 2019 at the #BacsiBros event held at the second floor of Ayala Mall Marikina.

The controversial star first made waves by his daring portrayal in the movie "Glorious" opposite Angel Aquino.

Tony was adamant with the fact that he has a beautiful set of teeth.

"Are you a blogger?," asked Tony

"Yes," I answered.

"Please don't post my picture," he pleaded.

"Why?," I quip

"Because I am insecure about my teeth," Tony reasoned out.

"I'll have them fix by Monday," he added. 

"But you already have a set of pearly white teeth," I answered. 

How about you, do you agree with Tony or do you agree with me? 



Post a Comment

0 Comments