About Me

header ads

SLICK TIGHT BUBBLEGUM BASTARD POMADE FOR MEN

SLICK TIGHT BUBBLEGUM BASTARD POMADE FOR MEN

I received one piece of slick tight pomade bubblegum flavor on my mail the other day.  I am not a big fan of hair products because most of them leaves a stinking smell on my scalp.  It make me prone to dandruff plus most of them makes my hair dry.

Glad to have tried slick tight.  This product is organic and leaves no foreign residue on my hair. 

Its primary ingredients are beeswax, microwax, evco, castor oil, petrolatum and essential oils.

The bubblegum scent of slick tight almost makes me want to scoop 'em all and chew it.

Smell- 5 stars

Pomade quality - 5 stars

So all in all, I'll give them 5 stars plus it is made in the Philippines.  The only apprehension I have is its logo.  It has a skeleton with hair logo on its cover so it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know, maybe it is the new trend nowadays. But if they'll ask my opinion I think they should use a more eye pleasing cover/logo next time.

Would I recommend this product? Yes, primarily because of its smell. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments