About Me

header ads

SM: 100 MAGICAL DAYS OF CHRISTMAS LAUNCH

SM: 100 MAGICAL DAYS OF CHRISTMAS LAUNCH

Christmas is my most favorite season of the year!

I get so giddy every time the 100 days countdown to Christmas begin.  Who will not be excited? It means Jesus' birthday!  It also means gifts and gift-giving.  People from all over the world would be exchanging gifts and Christmas cards. It means Santa will be reviewing if you're a good or naughty girl or boy! 

When you talk about gifts, it is better to be ready than sorry. That's why I make it a point to do my Christmas shopping! At least 100 days before Christmas day! So, I can personalize each gifts and make sure everybody who will received my gift will treasure it!

Where else can you shop under one roof? Only at SM! 

See you guys!

#SMagicalChristmas


Post a Comment

0 Comments