About Me

header ads

ELHA MAE NYMPHA: The Voice Kids Philippines Season 2 Grand Champion

ELHA MAE NYMPHA: The Voice Kids Philippines Season 2 Grand Champion



Like a thief in the night, Elha Nympha slowly stole Filipino's heart, winning their votes as she advances to the grand finals.
I am so happy for Elha! The singing banana que vendor is the new grand champion of the Voice Season 2.
Congratulations Elha Mae Nympha The Voice Kids Season 2 Grand Champion! Woooooooot!  You deserved it!  I am confident that this kid will make it. I believe that this time around people will agree with me. I love Elha's voice just like Coach Bamboo.
During The Voice Kids Season 1,  I was rooting for Darren and was saddened by the result. But when I saw Lyka's happiness when she and her family transferred at their new house and lot I realized she needs the prizes more than my favorite Darren. So I think, okay na rin yun. 

Elha sang"Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin" at the Voice Kids Philippines Season 2 last August 30 2015 Grand Finals Finale everyone was blown away by her steady and wonderful singing voice. The most consistent performer among all the voice kids contestants.

For me, Elha is the most deserving winner. She is a very loving daughter who helps her widower mother fend for her siblings. 

To both Elha’s and Kamp Kawayan's top honcho Coach Bamboo- Congratulations!!!


                                                           Elha Maae Nympha
                                               The Voice Kids GRAND CHAMPION

#TheVoiceKidsS2 #TheVoice #TheVoiceKids2015 #TheVoiceKids

Post a Comment

0 Comments