About Me

header ads

Your Face Sounds Familiar: Jay R as Pepe Smith - "Beep Beep"

Your Face Sounds Familiar: Jay R as Pepe Smith - "Beep Beep"



Your Face Sounds Familiar is a fun fun show! I can't believe that it is doable! Imagine its make-up artist managed to transformed the rhythm and blues (R&B) Prince Gaudencio Sillona III, who performs under the mononym Jay R into Pepe Smith right in our very eyes.


The Filipino singer-songwriter, actor, record producer and model who recently transferred to channel 2 should reinvent himself and be a rock star like Pepe Smith. Whoah! For me, he has the most awesome performance from all of the 8 contestants! Super gaya pati speaking voice!  Keep up the good work Jay R!


I was never a fan of Jay R but after his Pepe Smith's performance, I can now say, I am a convert! You rock Jay R !


Watch Jay R's performance here:
                  

              

Post a Comment

0 Comments