About Me

header ads

Akala Mo Lang Yon - Music Video (complete)

Akala Mo Lang Yon - Music Video (complete)

Herbert Colangco shot this music video inside the maximum security compound. In fairness, I like the message of this song plus his band is excellent and he has a great voice. He is the alleged leader of the hold-up gang.


I think his music is better than some artist outside the prison cell.

I covered "Iron Chef" before. It is a contest for the prisoners inside the maximum compound more than a year ago and I don't find that wrong. According to the one who invited us, the prisoners are encourage to participate in different activities for their formation.  Some inmates joined the band, some even compose and write songs, some of them joined the iron chef, some are artist and others does artworks. 

Sorry if my opinion is different from yours. The prisoners might had been bad before but I believe people can change. Let's give those prisoners a chance.  The same way God always give us a chance to correct our mistakes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments