About Me

header ads

I DO: Krimmy Couple Wins

I DO: Krimmy Couple Wins

Super cute couple Jimmy and Kring are the grand winners of the reality show "I Do."  

Congratulations and best wishes to the #Krimmy couple. I used to watch the couple's youtube videos way back in 2012.  I find them so cute, awww!  Kring is a fellow blogger and she's actually on my friend's list before. Kring is kind enough to invite me to attend the opening of their K-pop store before and to other K-Pop events. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend any of them.  Eventually we lost touch and she unfriend me on facebook, ha ha ha! 

Kring and Jimmy officially became a couple in 2010. Kring, being tech-savvy and a TV director, who loves everything K-pop opened the website mykoreanboyfriend.com to document snippets of their blooming romance. 

Now, after more than 4 years of being together, they became a part of the first ever "I Do" reality TV show, an ABS-CBN, Channel 2 original concept for couple who liked to tie the knot.

"I Do" has totally changed the Krimmy couple. Kring and Jimmy stated in one of their interviews, “We believe we are the couple who has grown the most, as individuals and as partners. We have put to heart all of the learning's and have applied them. We believe that we are a proof that I Do is truly more than just a reality show – it is a program that changes lives and transforms people and relationships, and it is our hope that our journey will inspire other people as well.”

The winner was decided through text votes, which started coming in on November 8 until the final night.

The winning couple got 56.8 percent of votes while Chad and Sheela got 43.2 percent.

Jimmy and Kring will have their grand wedding on November 15, which will be televised.

Kring's wedding gown was designed by Pepsi Herrera while Jimmy's barong was made by Randy Ortiz. The couple's wedding ring was from Karat World.

Aside from the expense-free grand wedding, the Krimmy couple will receive a honeymoon package, a negosyo
 spa franchise package worth P1.5 million, a house and lot with home appliances & kitchen showcase plus P1 million in cash.

Congratulations for the well-deserved win Krimmy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments