About Me

header ads

TUHOG: Bloggers Conference

TUHOG: Bloggers Conference
Enchong Dee happens to be a fellow Bicolano. He stays humble and kind despite being popular. He is one of the most visible actors nowadays. And I am very happy for him.
Enchong Dee is only 25 years old, but he has already invested his showbiz earnings on a building, as well as on a number of other properties.
“Hindi ko akalain na sa edad na ganito ay darating ‘yon at makakapagpapatayo ako ng isang bagay na mamahalin ko. Hindi sa nagmamayabang ako, kung hindi gusto kong i-share sa tao na kaya niyo din basta may sipag at tiyaga (I was not expecting that at my age this will come and I will be able to build something that I will love. Not that I am bragging, I just want to share to others that they too could make it as long as they have diligence and perseverance),”  Enchong quips.

Enchong doesn’t want to let opportunities pass him by. He is aware that his work in showbiz won’t last forever

.
“Lahat naman ito temporary lang so ini-enjoy ko lang kung ano ang mayroon ngayon, grabbing all the opportunities na dumadaan sa akin (All of these are temporary so I just enjoy whatever is presented, grabbing all the opportunities that come along),”  he explained.

“Minsan may kutob ka din na tataya ako dito 
(Sometimes you also have a hunch that I will place a stake on this),”  he added. “Because they were having problems sa schedules ko, sinabi ko sa kanila, ‘Hindi, ibigay niyo sa akin. Wala akong problema kung hindi ako makakatulog o makakauwi, basta ibigay niyo sa akin (Because they were having problems on my schedules, I told them, 'No, give it to me. I don't have a problem with it if I won't be able to sleep or go home. Just give it to me),'" Dee enthused.

He is really excited about his upcoming 
movie “Tuhog”  (to pierce together) which will be shown on theaters nationwide on July 17, 2013.

Post a Comment

0 Comments